The Worshipful Master, WBro Gerald Norden and Mavis, would like to invite all brethren, family and friends to join them at this ever popular and excellent venue for the Inglemoor Sunday Lunch.
Oaklands Masonic Hall
Sunday 9th April, 2017, 12 for 12.30pm prompt. £21.00 p.p.
This is the fourth such lunch and we hope, with your help and attendance, it surpasses the enormous success of the previous ones.
The entertainment will be provided by Derek Poulson whose talk will be entitled “Love Actually” – Derek proved very popular last year and we are sure he will not disappoint.
Please see below for menu choices and forward these together with cheque made payable to Ian Shuker, 2 Grizedale Road, Woodley, Stockport, SK6 1BQ. If you have any queries, please contact Ian on 0161 494 0431 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
A raffle will be held and all contributions will be gratefully received. Gerald and Mavis look forward to welcoming you all on the day and hope that you have a super afternoon with excellent food and company.
1. Soup of the day served with crusty roll & butter.
2. Avocado, Prawns topped with Marie Rose served with brown bread & butter.
3. Chefs pate served with homemade spiced apple chutney salad garnish warm toast & butter.
4. Warm tandoori chicken salad with tomato, red onion & cucumber, dressed with mint yoghurt topped with crispy poppadum strips.
5. Crispy Cajun spiced mushrooms served with a chive soured cream dip.
1. Roast Topside Beef & homemade Yorkshire pudding served with rich roast gravy & English mustard.
2. Honey roasted pork with an apple & grain mustard jus.
3. Chicken Cacciatore, succulent chicken cooked with garlic, onions, mushrooms, peppers in a rich tomato and red wine sauce finished with fresh Italian herbs.
4. Duo of plaice & salmon baked in a prawn & lobster sauce.
5. Half a roasted butternut squash filled with a Moroccan spiced fruity couscous.
All served with Roast Potatoes & a Buttered Medley of seasonal Vegetables (unless stated).
1. Chocolate & raspberry tart finished with a white chocolate & bailey’s cream sauce.
2. Millefeuille layers of puff pastry with vanilla cream & fresh cream garnished with berry compote & dusted with icing sugar.
3. Classic Crème Brule with crunchy dipping biscuit,
4. Homemade lemon meringue pie served with fresh cream.
5. A selection of British & Continental cheeses served with spiced fruit chutney & biscuits.
Coffee or tea with mints, £1.50, available upon request
Food Allergies and intolerances: Before you order your food please speak to staff