After an absence of 20 years, Vale Royal Lodge returned to their ancestral home of the Blue Cap, Sandiway for their November meeting. After being formed in 1925, they had met at the Blue Cap from 1926 to 1998 and were one of the 9 Hall Stone Jewel Lodges who had contributed to the building of the Great Queen Street headquarters of the UGLE in London. The WM, Kevin Dickens and an enthusiastic team of volunteers transformed the upper floors of the Blue Cap back into a suitable Lodge room complete with the installation of a stair lift. This inaugural meeting was attended by nearly 50 Brethren and included the APGM for the area, WBro Simon Richardson. After an excellent 2nd degree ceremony for Bro Sam Cook, Brethren then had an excellent Festive Board. Vale Royal Lodge are pleased to be back “home” and hope to remain at the Blue Cap for many years to come.