A very enjoyable meeting was held at Clay Lane in Altrincham on Thursday 6th October 2015, chaired by WBro Adrian Morgan and his team.
WBro Rex Garratt, the Provincial Public Relations Officer addressed the brethren on his role in the Province. Rex mentioned the successful masonic article in the Congleton Chronicle and asked the brethren to look for similar opportunities in the future, to positively promote masonry in the community.
Then the meeting received reports from the following committees:-
This vibrant meeting discussed openly a number of issues and this successful meeting demonstrated how we can all work together for the common good.
Detailed minutes will be circulated through the normal channels.
Future events worthy of note:-
- 31 January 2017 – Next Area 3 Meeting at Altrincham Masonic Hall
- 18 February, 2017 – Prostate Screening at Altrincham Masonic Hall
- 11 March, 2017 – Proposed trip to London including a tour of UGLE
- 2 April, 2017 – Sunday lunch at Altrincham Masonic Hall
- 7 May, 2017 – Non-denominational service at Hale Synagogue
- 10 June, 2017 – Service at Chester Cathedral to celebrate Grand Lodge Tercentenary
- 17 September, 2017 – Visit by coach to Chatsworth House
- 15 October, 2017 – Sunday Lunch at Middlewich Masonic Hall
- 31 October, 2017 – Tercentenary Celebration at Royal Albert Hall.
Seated left to right:- WBro Andy Bailey, WBro Michael Shiels, WBro Keith Gray, WBro David Osborne, WBro Adrian Morgan (Chairman), WBro Brian Mayoh, WBro Rex Garrett, WBro Simon Palfreyman, WBro Martin Barlow, APGM.
The Committee and Lodge/Chapter Representatives.